The Tap House, located in historic St. Elmo, features 30 taps with a rotating line up of quality beers, local brews, ciders, kombucha on draft, gluten-free options, domestic beers, wine and sake cocktails. Now offering Burgers, Beer, Cocktails & Coffee! Also hosting Empyreal Brewing and local Chattanooga flights. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available including coffee, tea, sodas and water.
We are dog lovers, however dogs are only allowed on our front porch which has plenty of seating with a great view of Lookout Mountain.
We are kid friendly and have a selection of games for your entertainment.
- Happy Hour from 3-5 PM Tuesday-Friday. $4 drafts, $2 cans, $5 wine, mimosa deals!
- Tuesday: Tasting Tuesday, add an extra 6 oz pour to any flight!
- Wednesday: Live Trivia @ 7:30 PM. Be in the know. $8 local 32 oz pitchers, $15 local 64 oz pitchers, $11 half bottle wines.
- Thursday: Thirsty Thursday, $10 Domestic Burger & PBR, $5 drafts all day.
- Friday: Freaky Friday, $2 off any 64 oz pitcher of beer and a FREE round of nuts.
- Sunday: Sunday Funday, $2 off 750 ml bottles of wine, $3 single mimosas, $5 double mimosas, $15 pitcher of mimosas.
Host your special event with us! Call 423.682.8234 to make a reservation.
Stay up to date about specials and events on Facebook and sign up for our monthly eNewsletter!
Times Free Press - Tap House to bring 30 beer taps to St. Elmo
Nooga.com - New taproom coming to St. Elmo